Sandra Pabst Kommunikation represents an exclusive media agency which was founded in 2012 by the journalist and lawyer Sandra Pabst.
The objective of our work is to create and optimise brand and corporate awareness for you.
We help you to bring out the best in your brand or company via a convincing portrayal of the benefits you would like potential clients to appreciate. For this purpose, we develop intelligent concepts and strategies, establish useful contacts, take care of the communication and organise events and other occasions.
Our long-term experience within the media sector means that we are fully aware of the meaning of the word “message”, plus what makes journalists tick and how interviews work.
Let us get your message across!
Our clients include businesses, institutions and well-known personalities from the worlds of society, economy and politics.
Our team features a range of selected consultants and industry-specific experts who provide know-how in their specialist areas.
We all work together to discover the best solutions for the challenges you pose us!
Why choose Sandra Pabst Kommunikation
- Long-term experience within the public and media relations sectors
- Excellent contacts with selected decision makers
- Quick and well thought-through solutions
- Reliable and fast working processes
- Very high working standards
- Owner-managed business
- Exceptional team
Sandra Pabst – Owner
- Sandra Pabst is the owner of the communications agency Sandra Pabst Kommunikation.
- After studying law in Berlin and Paris and passing the 2nd State Examination [Staatsexamen], Sandra completed her practical training at the recognized Axel Springer Journalistenschule both in Berlin and Hamburg, including professional stints at the BILD (popular national daily), the WELT am SONNTAG (national Sunday broadsheet) and the publishing house’s management for magazines (development of a lifestyle magazine for legal practitioners). Following this, she worked as an editor for the Hamburger Abendblatt newspaper.
- Further important journalistic stints included time spent at Bloomberg tv and the FAZ Business Radio.
- For nearly five years, Sandra worked for the former German Federal Ministers Horst Seehofer and Ilse Aigner within the political communication office in the German Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Consumer Protection [BMELV] in Berlin
- Sandra was responsible for general communication and media presentations, specifically for the areas of food and digital consumer protection, including the political communication for various campaigns, as well as collaborating with high-profile representatives, e.g. the Bertelsmann-Stiftung campaign “Küchen für Deutschlands Schulen” (kitchens for German schools) with Tim Mälzer, a German television chef.
- In 2014, newsroom.de, the German online portal for journalists, included Sandra in the list of the 500 most important media representatives.
- Between 2014 and 2015, Sandra was supported by Berlin Partner, the Berlin society for business development and location marketing within the framework of a start-up project www.berlin-partner.de.
- Since 2015 Sandra has been a guest lecturer for Communication and Presentation at the Business and Information Technology School BiTS www.bits-hochschule.de.